On 7/3/07, Ryan Prior <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  OpenMoko was offered a "custom" Sponsorship which includes a booth but
>  not
>  a speaking opportunity. However, we are free to organize a BoF. I
>  presume
>  there is interest in such?
> > If so, I'll go ahead and schedule one.

 I'll go ahead and throw in a "Yes", but mine isn't worth much since I
 haven't actually made solid plans to be there yet! Thanks for putting the
 effort forth to network with Ubuntu users -- I'm definitely interested in
 building packages for Ubuntu and OpenMoko that enable seamless sync and
 integration features!

I'm also interested.  If you could arrange it at a time that doesn't
conflict with OSCON sessions it would be much appreciated.

I've asked Ubuntu Live organizers what slots are available, but I have not
heard back yet. They may be on vacation today.

Michael