what about Hong Kong? shipping cost is about 75$, but I'm sure it's more
closer to Taiwan than US ;)

2007/7/10, Sean Moss-Pultz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Jul 9, 2007, at 8:35 PM, Ben wrote:

On 7/1/07, Ben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 6/28/07, Sean Moss-Pultz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For phase 1 the shipping costs might be a bit high. Perhaps something

like US$40 for Australia. For phase 2 we're hoping to get more local

distributors.

My shipping options are US$81 or US$87 for Australia for the Neo Base

and around US$117 for the Advanced - this seems a bit excessive, given

the ~US$40 you mentioned earlier...

Sorry about this. We are trying to find cheaper ways to get these to you.
But I don't see any quick solution.

-Sean

Denis Kot
denis?jabber.org.by