Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
Brad Midgley writes:
only Spaniard here, do you know the meaning of 'Moko' in Spanish? It's hard to tell people here about your great platform after they listen to its name!
wasn't the chevrolet "nova" one of the last cars to be marketed by
just one name worldwide? It wasn't such a great product name for
Spanish speakers.

Having owned a 1975 Nova, I'll just say that it was a singularly
well-named car. Or at least it would have been, if I were Spanish.

Here's a couple of  interesting Moko origins.....
http://www.tattooarchive.com/history/maori_moko.htm
http://www.answers.com/topic/moko-1

A Google image search for "Moko" returns some cool Maori Moko (face) tats.

Cheers....Cazzj