Hello,

On 7/19/07, Krzysztof Kajkowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I had the same error on my MacOS X. It has something to do with glibc
header which exists on Linux but not on FreeBSD. You can read about my
attemts here:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/OpenMoko_under_QEMU_on_MacOSX

I see. It would be nice to find a workaround for this, but I don't
think I know enough do that.

I asked for help on OE mailing lists. Someone responded that he has a
patch for this but I could not find it.

Interesting.
Do you have a reference to that thread in mailinglist archives?

What does 'kldload aio' do? Maybe there is something like this on Mac?

'aio is a kernel modue for async i/o, see the man page:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=aio
--
Regards,
Torfinn