Myk Melez wrote:
Gau, Frank wrote:
Your credit card has now been charged by the following amount:
My Order# 2309
My order number is #1987. My YES_I_DO request was sent by FIC on Friday, July 13 at 6:43pm PDT (Saturday, July 14 1:43am UTC). I received it at approximately 7:03pm (2:03am) that evening, and I sent a response at 7:05pm (2:05am).
Update: I just received a "payment received" message. It says they'll send out my order ASAP and will notify me again when it's been sent. Sounds like it'll go out too late for me to receive it before heading off for OSCON tomorrow afternoon, unfortunately.

-myk