rukhsana ansari wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to order another phone online but am unable to do so for the past several days. After I click on submit in step1, I don't get to step 2, just a blank page.
Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any advice on how to proceed?
That sounds like the problem folks in the US were having when they entered the full name of their state into the State/Province field instead of just the two-letter abbreviation (f.e. California instead of CA). If you're in the US, and you entered the full name of your state into that field, try entering its two-letter abbreviation.

Otherwise, if you're in a different country, and you enter something into that field, try entering a variation of it (f.e. a standard postal abbreviation).

-myk