I've had a very different problem... 3 times I've replied to my order asking for an invoice, and 2 of them definitely went though, however my only response was "our records show your request has been fulfilled" (and yet I've neither received an invoice nor a reply that suggests it's not possible).

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Steve Grevemeyer
Sent: Fri 7/27/2007 9:26 AM
To: community@lists.openmoko.org
Subject: Email Problems????

All,
Is it just me or do other have problems trying to email anyone @openmoko.com??

I've been trying to get any information on my order for weeks.  I consistently get an delay response:

  The original message was received at Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:02:43 -0400
  from c-76-109-107-17.hsd1.fl.comcast.net [76.109.107.17]

  451 4.4.1 reply: read error from sita.openmoko.org.
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Deferred: Connection timed out with
   sita.openmoko.org.
  Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
  Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

I've even tried emailing William Lai directly but I get the same
response.

I have an order number [rt.internal.openmoko.org #1920] but haven't
gotten even the YES_I_DO email. (though I tried to send in a preemptive
one.)

Sorry to send this through the list but I've about exhausted all of the
other alternatives. Oh, and I want the phone. :) :)

-seg
Steve Grevemeyer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NOTE: The information in this message is intended for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. To the extent the recipient(s) is/are bound by a non-disclosure agreement, or other agreement that contains an obligation of confidentiality, with AuthenTec, then this message and/or any attachments shall be considered confidential information and subject to the confidentiality terms of that agreement.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient named above, you are notified that you have received this document in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please delete the original message and notify the sender immediately.

Thank you.

 AuthenTec, Inc.  http://www.authentec.com