Hi,

This is getting out of control. I thought more people would have already been through enough of these discussions so they'd know the facts and good choices.

I know, it's a bitch that your favourite email client does not support all the good things in life (like reply to list). But there are some that do (they might be worse on other venues thou).

hank williams wrote:
    Do the people suggesting these changes
    think that they really know better about how this list should be set
up? Yup.

Check this out:
http://liw.iki.fi/liw/log/2003-11.html#2003113b

It is a statement by Lars Wirzenius, he is keeping a mailing list and gets comments about reply-to's and such a lot. It's a good article going through the things related to this issue, and most of all: it avoids the heat of flames. Very solid read.

'nuff said.

--
Kalle.
begin:vcard