On 23 Aug 2007, at 18:11, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Why am I putting up with all this frustration reading about others who
-have- their phones and why should I not just cancel my order??

Convince me.

A few points, it's always been a developer release and a somewhat experimental project.

Secondly, you really need hardware to work on certain things. The hardware exhibits bugs and problems QEMU doesn't.

Are you actively developing? if not then you can probably wait.

I'm trying to develop, but getting a working build of 2007.2 has taken a few days, it seems like much of the core stuff I wished to contribute to has been designed and is "owned" now.