Sven Klomp pisze:
On Friday 21 September 2007 21:43:45 Krzysztof Kajkowski wrote:
2007/9/21, Sven Klomp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi,
Hi! Check out picture in this article: http://www.openmoko.org.pl/node/41

I had my Neo on the buttom of my back pack while riding a bike.
Accuracy was up to about 2m. It was realy good.

This sounds (and looks) very promising. I added Geocaching as possible application to the Wiki.

BTW: Nice blog with interesting (and for me some new) details. But unfortunately in Polish :-)
The latest articles are bilingual or if they don't they are surely directed to Polish OM Community.

Openmoko.org.pl co-director :-)

Best regards.
--
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Programmer

Place of registration: Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw
Registration no.: 0000287629
Share capital: 1 059 000 PLN
Polish VAT and tax ID no.: PL1132219747
Omulewska 27 street