Michael Welter wrote:
I was making some test calls using the Neo and Qtopia. When I performed the echo test (+13034144978 x820) I got repeating echos (like you see with two opposing mirrors).

I used a wrong alsa state in the Qtopia tech preview image, which has an echo problem (sidetone), which I think might be this.

This has been on the list before, but OM will not send DTMF digits after the call has been set up.

This is a bug in Qtopia. Comm guy loved that one. Has been fixed.

Also OM is not able to make calls after returning from sleep mode.

Known bug. Still working on this one. For whatever reasons, the modem starts spitting out junk characters.

And I think the calls are not disconnecting properly--if the Neo is disconnected while the called telephone is ringing, the called telephone continues to ring.

I haven't seen this one.

I am going to issue a snapshot update, since I got audiostate switching fixed in Qtopia.

Thanks for your feedback!

--
Lorn 'ljp' Potter
Software Engineer, Systems Group, MES, Trolltech