On 15/10/2007, Pranav Desai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Absolutely agrree. GPS was one of my main points for buying the phone.
> I dont really care about the source for the driver as long as I can
> get the co-ordinates.

hmm. this an open phone with open hardware and (where legal) open
drivers. not having the source code to something would defeat the
whole purpose of what sean et al are doing, and not attract any of the
community that's here - the neo would be just another smartphone/pda
and we'd be back to square one.

so no, we do want and require the source code to everything