On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:59:33 +0100, Michael Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So make a poll for GTK-OS versus Qtopia.
maybe it is not only a technical question. Is there an emulator to
test both systems on my windows machine? then i can give a vote based
on the stomach. If not, then I vote for Qtopia, as this allows secure
VOIP with the mentioned Qt-Application for openmoko.

Why start another QT/GTK discussion? This has been hashed to death already in so many projects. What you have is a device, Neo1973 that will come preloaded with Openmoko, a GTK based OS. You then have the choice to add or replace that with Qtopia, or Sun's JavaFX Mobile platform, or any number of other OSses that will shorely be ported to the Neo soon.

That's great,
No need for additional OS wars.

Richard