I'm well aware that the input side of things is not addressed yet, but I think we can explore the video side without having to wait for a solution on the input side. It will come soon enough, I'm sure. Especially once we start showing what we can do on the output side.

Bluetooth input devices work great with the neo1973 already .. I tote my Apple Bluetooth keyboard and the neo alongside my monster-sized powerbook, and it seems like its only weeks away until I can leave the powerbook at home and just bring a full python development environment in the neo for hacking ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan