Hello,

Thanks everyone for your enthusiastic response.

As might be imagined, a large number of you offered your services as testers for the 850MHz modified GTA01 phones.

I have sufficient testers now, so no more emails please. Although I am sure there will be more who would like to participate, please understand that I have to limit the size of the test. Thanks in advance for understanding.

Unfortunately one of the phones isn't booting reliably. I'm looking into this, and at the same time will try to procure another modified phone.

I need to do a bit more testing myself before I start the test. Those of you who have volunteered to participate in this test, please wait patiently for me to contact you.

Of course I'll report to the community list as we proceed.

Thanks,
Michael