Krzysztof Kajkowski pisze:
Recently I started to test newest OM snapshots and fill in new bugs in bugzilla. But I'm wonder if this is neccesary or needed? I filled some IMHO severe bugs (contact list is not working, dialer is not working - #1120, #1121, #1122) but there's no answer. Does it mean you already know about these bugs and are already fixing them or have no time to looks at them? Do you want us to test your software?
Sounds like a chaos after first days from opening the OM shop. Nobody controlls this.

Regards.
--
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Programmer

Place of registration: Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw
Registration no.: 0000287629
Share capital: 1 059 000 PLN
Polish VAT and tax ID no.: PL1132219747
Omulewska 27 street