Hello,

GTA01 850MHz Experiment
-----------------------
As mentioned in the last update, we modified a couple of GTA01 handsets for 850MHz operation to test them in the USA. Due to the enthusiastic response I received to my request for testing volunteers I've asked our hardware group to modify a few more phones. I don't know when, or even if, they will be able to do this. Meanwhile, I'll be sending out the units I have to the testers, along with a simple test plan.

GSM Firmware Update
We are still waiting for the signed agreement allowing you to update the GSM firmware yourselves. Meanwhile, we have resolved the difficulties I was having in performing the upgrade, and I am now able to upgrade your handsets. Anyone interested in having me do this should contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

GTA01 Advanced Kit price reduction

We have dropped the price of the GTA01 Advanced Kit from $450 to $399. I'm pretty sure that's effective immediately and should be reflected at our web store right now.

The price of Base Kit remains the same.

Michael