Hi,

Sorry for the short notice.

The monthly meeting of the Silicon Valley Homebrew Mobile Phone Club (SVHMPC) is tonight, and the topic is open source Linux frameworks
for mobile devices.

Google will discuss Android, and I'll discuss OpenMoko.

The meeting is free and is held at The Tech Shop in Menlo Park. Details below.

No RSVP is necessary, but if any of you think you'll come let me know so that I can make a point of meeting you.

Sincerely,
Michael