For myself I like scripting languages, Python being my favourite, and I am hoping the OpenMoko will either come with some kind of scripting language or let me get one via the package manager. (I'm sure you guys have a plan for this - as I said I am just a lurker so do not know all the details yet).

FWIW, I have my neo1973 currently set up with a full python environment, and even use a BT keyboard to hack code on the machine itself. This works flawlessly and is a great - and I mean *great* - python setup.

;
--
Jay Vaughan