Hi Christopher,

This is valuable information. I'm pretty sure a wiki page exists for identifying hardware that is compatible with OpenMoko. Can you find that page and add this item?

This is particularly interesting to me because I need such a keyboard.

Thanks,
Michael

Christopher Earl wrote:
I bought a PS3 wireless keyboard, this BTKB has a mouse pad and buttons, its a
full qwerty keyboard. This Works Great with the GTA01, the mouse pad even
works, only issue is that it has a timeout that causes moko to disconnect ,
which i will fix with a script. just thought I would let everyone know

                           --KrisAbsinthe on irc