Hi Kyle.

Kyle Bassett pisze:
specified time. If the user does not answer or a connection problem persisted, then the asterisk server can forward the call to the user's regular (OM or third party) cell line. --User can give one phone number to all contacts and have asterisk decide how to handle the call (routing not just to the cell phones, but to home lines, etc.)
The problem with forwarding call to land/cell line is that I as an owner of OM phone will pay for connection between asterisk and cell/land line operator because AFAIK no operator would handle incoming connection for free (at least in Poland). We have many SIP operators so it could be done but always I should pay for routing packets to my home/cell number.
It's like paying for incomming connections while abroad and in roaming.

Best regards,
--
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Programmer

Place of registration: Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw
Registration no.: 0000287629
Share capital: 1 059 000 PLN
Polish VAT and tax ID no.: PL1132219747
Omulewska 27 street