ewanm89 wrote:
On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 00:07:27 +0200
"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Marcus Bauer wrote:
The current browser is based on webkit and has Javascript, DOM etc.

However, the CPU is to slow and the screen to small. Much more fun
is 'links' which does have a graphics mode and simply ignores most
CSS. But it is blazingly fast and many pages are better readable
with it - thanks to the fact that most websites have no longer
table based layout but a div based. Thus pages get simply shown
sequentially - one div after the next. Even wikipedia becomes very
readable on the small screen.
I'd like to have something like the browser that iphone has, btw
those are my few suggestions [1]. Is this possible?

Webkit is the rendering engine of safari (including iphone version).

I knew this, that's why I asked if it was (easily) possible :P

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/