It never was, from what I recall. The original plan was for a quad-band phone, but due to manufacturing issues, they ended up needing to do two tri-band phones.

--
Jacob Thebault-Spieker
Cell: (207) 717-5114

Alexander Frøyseth wrote:
Soo 400/500 MHz is no more?
or?
thomasg skrev:
No, you can chose between 850/1800/1900 and 900/1800/1900 MHz.