i wrote to the shop of nexave.de (german shop for screen protectors) and they would sale a special freerunner protector and also make custom protectors.

they told me that the protectors of the nokia n95 would fit for the freerunner.

i think with enough people who want to by a protector they will add the protector to their shop or make a good price.

Sebastian

Ajit Natarajan schrieb:
Hello,

A friend of mine who owns an iPhone purchased an LCD protector. It is a sheet of clear material cut to the dimensions of the LCD screen. When affixed to the screen, it doesn't affect touch screen operation. However, it resists scratching and fingerprints can simply be wiped off.

Is this something that will be needed on the Freerunner? Or does the Freerunner come with a scratch resistant screen/coating? If a protector is needed, will there be an option to purchase it?

My friend told me that one needs to be careful when affixing the protector, or ``bubbles'' will result. It would be great if instructions could be included with the protector on the best technique to affix it.

Thanks.

Ajit