I agree
I love to buy my NEO soon, lets hope they don't break them xD

ramsesoriginal skrev:
That's really great news!
And by the way, Steve, thank you for the constant updates (and the
whole bunch of updates of today), it feels great beeing informed!

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 7:56 AM, Christ van Willegen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Steve, all,

 On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 4:01 AM, steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 >   The last of DVT testing is I think complete. These are destructive tests.
 :

 So, short version: design is verified. Hardware is production worthy. Yeild
 >  results are good.

 Thanks for the update! I'm really looking forward to swiping my PayPal
 account :-)

 Christ van Willegen
 --
 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0