Many of those type of AT commands are gsm-modem specific. Many of them are far from AT standard and are implemented only in modems of that manufacturer. Google for M35 modem specification in PDF and then for such command in offical AT commands set.

Kiro Zimmer pisze:
According to [1] the AT-command "AT+CRSM=176,28512,0,0,123"
should list the stored (and encoded) homezone values. This works on my very old Siemens M35 but not on any newer phone I have tried, even when the same SIM was used. So this AT-command seems to be phone specific.

Does anybody know how this command is implemented on other phones?

Best regards,
--
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Programmer

Place of registration: Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw
Registration no.: 0000287629
Share capital: 1 059 000 PLN
Polish VAT and tax ID no.: PL1132219747
Omulewska 27 street