Andy Green ha scritto:
I'm re-posting here some mails from the openmoko-devel "Future Button
and LED software spec" thread [1] in which there are some infos about
Freerunner hardware that I think they should be more visible.

Summarizing, they say that the GTA02v6 hardware version fixes an
hardware bug that causes the LEDs to use about 150mW instead of 25mW.

Yeah, but how often are the LEDs lit in normal operation: ~0.

Well, if you use LEDs for notifying events or for showing if GSM is working or not (blinking in a color if GSM network is reacheable, changing color if it doesn't work), they could have a certain role.

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/