ramsesoriginal wrote on 04/21/2008 11:48 PM:

 Concerning the soundset (if I understood right you meant something like a
standard sound for the phone-startup as a lot of other companies pratice) I
think a human voice saying "Openmoko - Open mobile communication" would be a
nice alternation to "Free your phone" or "open. mobile. free" .. Even if I
like the last two better as a motto I think that the first one suits better
for some kind of system sound..

 cu, Georg

And if we use/create some sort of instrumental only track, clearly
published under Creative Commons, to use for the phone (startup,
shutdown, advertisment, ..)

Of course :) I'm just kind of a lazy musician, has been some time that I've not touched my instruments ;)