Patrick Davila wrote:
http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2008/04/22/side-by-side-video-windows-mobile-and-embedded-linux/

You have to admit the bling looks pretty.

Yes... And that's only on a Neo... Freerunner that will have a better CPU that surely will allow to get really better performances (also without any 3D accelearation that, yeah it's possible, but which who knows we'll ever see)!

Just a question: the widgets shown are they running on X?
It seems they are since you can see kwin running with the KDE default style. And... If I'm right, this means that we could run Qt apps like these also in Openmoko (I mean without X reboot :P), isn't it?

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/