only a dump question:

when i buy from a reseller in germany, the reseller bought about some hundred pieces in ten packs. so will i get the 10-pack-version when i only buy one? the reseller bought only x*10-packs so he should always get the extra.

Sebastian

steve schrieb:
I decided to do something EXTRA for the groups of people who are uniting to
execute a group sales.

Every 10 pack, will come with a box of stuff. 10 pouches and 10 head sets.
So if you join a group sales organization and buy with other people, then
the 10 pack will include these extras.
Sean and I are so happy with the way the community is coming together around
this idea of group sales that it just made sense.