I'm going to talk to Steve and see if there isn't some way to combine some of you into one order.

Is it easier to ship electronic goods from one of your country to the other, with regards to import duty etc.? What about Jordan?

Michael

Flyin_bbb8 wrote:
well mohamed hazem i'm also left alone with no one around i guess :p, in Doha-Qatar

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Mohamed Hazem <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Cairo, Egypt.

    On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 10:02 PM, Shachar Shemesh