Am Mi  7. Mai 2008 schrieb Flemming Richter Mikkelsen:
> > your phone and run that onto your display or projector. As Rasterman said,
> > "it's a phone".
> >
> > nickd wrote:
> > > bear in mind it's only usb 1.0
> > > -nick
> >
> > Seriously, though. Connect the USB 2 webcam-on-a-stick to your PC.
> > It'll do a better job of driving the large display anyway.
>
> Get a wireless camera that can be connected directly to your projector:)
>

> Hmm... the LCD on the Freerunner is VGA... maybe it is possible to split
> the signal to the display to a VGA out and create a driver...
> I have a feeling this will not work:(

Hmmm, we got HSync, VSync, a pretty much standard framerate, you just had to
convert the 5-6-5 databits by 3 DA-converters (maybe R-2R for the cheap
solution) to form RGB. Some level shifting, attenuating, maybe inverting,
should be pretty much feasible

If you really want to do that, ask me for details of the FPC-cable signals and
pins, to build your own "LCM" that plugs to the PCB-connector instead of the
NEO one.

/jOERG