> Am Mi  7. Mai 2008 schrieb Flemming Richter Mikkelsen:
> > Hmm... the LCD on the Freerunner is VGA... maybe it is possible to split
> > the signal to the display to a VGA out and create a driver...
> > I have a feeling this will not work:(
>
> Hmmm, we got HSync, VSync, a pretty much standard framerate, you just had to
> convert the 5-6-5 databits by 3 DA-converters (maybe R-2R for the cheap
> solution) to form RGB. Some level shifting, attenuating, maybe inverting,
> should be pretty much feasible

Great.

> If you really want to do that, ask me for details of the FPC-cable signals and
> pins, to build your own "LCM" that plugs to the PCB-connector instead of the
> NEO one.

Thank you! That is very kind of you.
I will ask you if I ever want to do that:)

(My second idea is to simply create a BT2VGA adapter. I will try this first.
It will only be usable for still images, but it would be just for fun. But first
I need some time...)

--
Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at:
<URL:http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=5774>

Free your mind - Open(moko) your phone