Hmm...I thought I read somewhere they chuck the single units in the same giant box, but maybe I fabricated that in my mind :)

Matt Manjos wrote:
Unless this has changed recently, you can only order the group phones
in multiples of 10 (i.e. 10 phones, 20 phones, 30 phones, etc).

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 7:45 AM, Alexander Frøyseth