I concur wholeheartedly.

-Nick

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
On Fri, 16 May 2008 16:32:54 +0930 Rod Whitby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
On Fri, 16 May 2008 08:19:31 +0300 Shachar Shemesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
On Thu, 15 May 2008 20:58:48 +0300 Shachar Shemesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:
I will do my best to show you more respect than you have obviously shown me. No promises.
ok. excuse me. but i did not show any disrespect.
I think he's referring to the automatic "<foo> babbled:" in your attribution line. Some people might take offense at that if they didn't realise that it's put there automatically by your mailer and not something you wrote intentionally ...

oh.. that? hehehehe. i always thought it was amusing as all the cookie-cutter
identical form stuff everyone uses just gets so.. boring! :)

of course in some cultures even disagreeing with someone is a sign of
disrespect. one must always agree - never disagree! harmony must be preserved.
chances are that no matter what you say or do that in any way affects a
status-quo somewhere someone will get offended. c'est la vie.