Michael Shiloh wrote:
Lorn Potter wrote:

Qtopia contacts are stored in the sqlite database.

Thanks for the info Lorn. Can you tell where the sqlite database is stored or is that not Qtopia determined?

This would seem to be four sqlite databases:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~# cd /
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/# find / -name \*.sqlite /opt/Qtopia/qtopia_db.sqlite
/var/volatile/tmp/qtopia-0/opt/Qtopia/qtopia_db.sqlite
/Applications/Qtopia/qtopia_db.sqlite
/Applications/qtmail/qtopia_db.sqlite

ls -l shows that the first one is not modified. The second appears to be
mostly a copy of the first. The two in /Applications are recently modified, but running strings(1) does not yield useful information.

I guess we'll have to wait for Lorn to answer more fully. Or UTSL.

But later.