But I have no knowlege about this font, hehehe I like it. ~70 chars/line in the
example of 291 pixels so in a 640 will be about ~160 chars in one line (penden
to confirm the minimum distance to be readable maybe 3 cm hehehe well now
seriouly I was able to read the example in a 1280x768 10.6" inch screen so
about 140 dpi in 40 cm distance with no movement (in a desk). I totally agree
that this font is not for work but it can be used to make a text thumbnail in a
icon of a text file or to and advanced text editor had a mosaic quickview of
all open text files

Only dumb maths 160 columns x 60 lines = 4600 chars per screen (well maybe a
lot of strange dots on a screen)