Well, he is not from China and he is in Brazil. He will not work
on any software stuff but HW. He is working on a new case for the
Freerunner though. Those who have writen with ideas for a different
case might want to send him an email.His name is Abel Chang. an this
is his email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
But hell yeah! some of them have landed!

Cheers!

Kosa

- Un mundo mejor es posible -

Andy Selby escribió:
There was a post on engadget mobile that suggested some have been
released.

I cant find it, you got a link?