On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 18:11 +0200, Bumbl wrote:
> Freerunner 299€
> Headset 9€
> Bag 19€
> summa summarum 237€
> Cheaper than trisoft (which doesn't ship the bag and the headset at all)
> and golden delicious which offer it for 350€
> If one does not need it noone is forced to buy it

As discussed, the headset is mostly useless. Phone calls are impossible
and it is a low impedance one thus lacking any bass frequencies. Plus
the cable is quite stiff and while walking the earbuds will inevitably
fall out of your ears. You can find them on ebay for one or two dollars
new.

The pouch is quite nice but lacks a clip to wear it on a belt. Probably
you find a cheaper and better suitable one in a local shop. Naturally it
will not have the cool openmoko logo...