Hi Jim,

thanks for testing!

Indeed, I dont seem to wait for the popup window to be mapped before
drawing onto it.
This is a bug (tm) of type race condition. (The Freerunner has a
faster CPU, and the bug gets visible :-)
Bug is identified, will post a fix later today...

If you want to fine tune the color scheme, that can be changed quite
easily without recompiling the keyboard.
The XML keyboard definition files contain a block similar to this:

<theme font="#ff6600"
            border="#444444"
            key="#000000"
            keyup="#333333"
            keydown="#222222"
            background="#111111"/>

the numbers are HEX encoded RGB triplets, as is used commonly on the
web to encode colors.
With a color picker tool and a text editor you can change the colors
to match your preference.

If you have other ideas on how to improve the usability of the
keyboard on Freerunner, please let me know. : )

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Excercise 17:
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand we'd be so