Use the link at the bottom of any of the emails. Put in your email address
and hit the "unsubscribe or edit options" button. I assume you can take it
from there.

-Robert

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin
Lefkowitz
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; List for Openmoko community
discussion
Cc: Maximilian Bauer; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Information about mailinglist merge

Hey, I like the merged list, but I want to have it as a digest.  I've been
added but don't know my password.  How do I change from single emails to
digest form?

Marty

"Neng-Yu Tu (Tony Tu)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Let me add a bit more here...Tony Tu will be "moderating" this support
> list and helping to organizing a knowledge base out of everyone's
> questions / support issues. He will explain more shortly...
>
> Please try your best to keep this list on topic. It's for support for
> existing device owners. Not questions about how the device or software
> functions.
>
> Hopefully this will help us react faster to one another. Thanks!

Yes, i will stay tune on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list if device
owner have hardware/software issues, and direct problem/bugs for real
hardware/software/sales people for detail support.

For hardware performance issue (like GPS TTFF), and general hardware
quality issues, please also post on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We don't have explicit support procedure yet, I will keep update the
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Support page and maybe another
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_FreeRunner_%28GTA02%29_FAQ later.

Thanks,

Tony Tu (Neng-Yu Tu)