Jeremiah Flerchinger wrote:
> I would suggest re-using the Display Locker program created for 2007.2
> that's referenced at
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Current_Applications#List_.2F_Description_2 on
> the wiki.  It was, to my understanding, added as a standard application quite
> some time ago.

Why not using this one :

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/User:Quicksand#zedlock

I like the idea of drawing a 'Z' anywhere on the screen. Comparing to a
sliding-cursor unlock tool, I see many advantages :
  - no need to look at the screen. The 'Z' can be drawn everywhere on
the screen whereas one need to aim the cursor in the other lock tool
  - it's AFAIK different from the unlock systems used on others phones,
particuliary the Iphone (which uses a sliding cursor to unlock). Being
different is an advantage : I don't want my FR to have an interface look
and feel duplicated from the Iphone's one. Taking good ideas from the
others is good, but not looking for being a clone (a clone will never be
as good as the cloned model).

My 2 cents...

Nicolas.