I've noticed significantly reduced runtime when using one of the
latest daily builds (2008-07-16 I think).  I have a theory.  I suspect
bluetooth isn't really being turned off when I think it is any more.
The factory image ran with a dimmed screen (no suspend) for a good 6
hours and only drained to 64% according to asm.  The latest daily
build completely drained the battery in 6 hours (even after asm -s).
How can I check to ensure that the BT module isn't drawing power?

-Steven