On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 08:42 -0400, Crane, Matthew wrote:
> Were any 850s available on the 25th?  Or did it just remain sold out from
> previously.  Maybe there will be some delay due to rework and testing changes
> for the gps + sd fix.

Wow, I must have been lucky!  I took a look at the OM web-store on
Wednesday morning the 23rd and was surprised to see the 850M's were
available!  I made an order.  Soon after received an order confirmation.
Yesterday, Thursday, a shipping confirmation.  And now UPS reports is
making its way to my mailbox.   Other than calling my bank so the charge
to Taiwan  would go through it was all very smooth.

Great work web-store and shipping departments!

digger