Hi all,

I'm expecting my FreeRunner in the next day or so (thanks Truebox) and was
wondering if any other UK users had come across any good data tariffs?

I've got myself a SIM card from T-Mobile with their Solo 15 package, and
managed to persuade the guy in the shop to try selling it to me with their
"Mobile Broadband Plus" add-on. 12.50 for 3G a month unrestricted use. This
combination's not on their lists or their website and head office said it
couldn't be done, but for once "computer says yes" in store.

It's only a month's rolling contract so - anyone found a better one?