> | Track is very accurate (no jump-offs the road) in the city.
> Earlier I
> | used Garmin
> | GPS60 and tracks from it were way worse than from FR.
> |
> | I used today's kernel and u-boot.
>
> That's pretty encouraging, thanks.

Hi again,

I made another test, driving back home. This time, I zoomed to lvl 17
(maximum) and saved track again. I got fix from 8 satellites (10
visible) after second turn (about 1 minute). I have pre-cached map of
my city on SD card (2GB sandisk). Here is the first part of the track:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8456/test1ru8.jpg

At the begining I was completly off-road until I clicked 'autocenter',
when it moved me to correct location (straight line is the offset), so
I think it is TangoGPS bug. Then normal drive in traffic / traffic
lights, etc. (on zoom=17).

Here is another part of the track:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9179/test2yj5.jpg

I drove here almost 100km/h (but don't tell anyone) on max zoom, to
read tiles faster from the card. As you can see, no jump offs from the
road.

So, to me, GPS works great now. I had more problems with accuracy of
my Garmin outdoor device.

BR,
Pawel