Jan Keymeulen wrote:
> On Fri 01 August 2008 om 10:06:32 GMT Doug Jones told us:
>> Go to

>> and try the links.  Some haven't been working lately, giving errors like:
>>

>> "Secure Connection Failed
>>
>> lists.openmoko.org uses an invalid security certificate.
>>
>> The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
>>
>> (Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)"
>>

> That's not the openmoko site's fault. The problem is exactly as your
> (Firefox 3?) browser says: the certificate isn't trusted. Which means
> openmoko didn't pay a 'trusted' third party to get their certificate
> signed.
> So if you add the certificate to you list of trusted certificates,
> all will be fine.

Ah, yes.  Had heard about that a while ago, and forgot.  Thanks.

Strange that this is the first site that bit me, I've been using FF3
since before release day...

I was thinking that there might be some other kind of problem with the
site, as I also couldn't get into the openmoko bug tracker.  (But that
is working fine now, there must have been something else going on
yesterday that has already resolved itself.)