I've been able to hack together the necessary ppp scripts to get GPRS working on FSO Milestone 2 release. This is for a Freerunner, if it matters.

I stole liberally from
http://freeyourphone.de/portal_v1/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=295&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=dda5c6cbf5850182c786488123f056ce

and made couple of tweaks. Basically, I'm just using the following files from the tar file referenced at the above link - gprs, gprs- connect-chat, gprs-disconnect-chat, gprson, gprsoff. Most of the instructions at the above link can be ignored as the work of multiplexing call and data traffic is part of FSO framework (as I understand it). Just make sure you put each of the above files in the correct locations as indicated. The missing piece is to simply use the shell scripts gprson and gprsoff. The former has the dbus request to get a MUX'd channel from gsm daemon (gsm0710muxd sp?).

I'll post something to the wiki if there's sufficient interest.

Chris