I'm also very concerned with the GSM buzzing. This post mentions that the
issue was present in GTA01 and looks like it carried over to GTA02.

  http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-January/012382.html

The issue has been around for quite some time now. Can anyone from OM
comment on the status or possibly any testing those of us who are
experiencing the buzz can do to help investigate this issue? I'm spinning
my wheels trying to debug and not sure where to go next. I realize it's
most likely a complex bug with lots of variables but it would be great to
get an idea of what information/testing/output would be most helpful to
the hardware guys in determining the cause of the interference.

--Andrew

> Josh Thompson wrote:
>
>> Has there been any progress on the GSM interference issue (bug #883)?
As I