2008/8/6 Eildert Groeneveld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On Wednesday 06 August 2008, Valerio Valerio wrote:
> > ps is working in my NEO with the
> > openmoko-fso-image-glibc-ipk--20080729-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2.summary.
> > I can get a fix in tangoGPS and I also can see some informations in the
> > zhone gps UI.
>
> did you start something? like the gps daemon or whatever?

No, just go outside with my neo without sd card, wait less than a minute and
got a fix (is easier to see the fix in tangoGPS, but you can see the stat
pos in the zhone UI), after that I can stay inside my house it gps signal. I
don`t know if the SD/GPS problem are fixed already in this kernel.

Cheers,

--
Valério Valério

http://www.valeriovalerio.org